A tasty tea time snack made out of Lentil.
Servings: 4 | Time To Prepare: 25 Minutes | Submitted By: Chitra Nag
- 1, Cup Yellow Matar Dal
- 1, Finely Chopped Onion
- 4, Finely Chopped Green Chili
- 6, Stalks Finely Chopped Cilantro
- 1, Tsp Salt
- 0.5, tsp Black Cumin Seed
- 0.5, tsp Red Chili Powder
- Soak the Matar Dal in water for 4 to 5 hours. Grind the Dal with little amount of water so as to keep the consistency enough to form small balls.
- Add all the other ingredients and mix it properly.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan. Make small balls and deep fry it.
- Eat with Green Chutney or Tomato Sauce. Goes good with hot tea
mitikasach (5/4/2002)….Great tea time snacks. Very simple to make and yummy!!
Note: these are the reviews posted by users on the old angithi.com website,
which has been now ported to this blog site.