Tasty fried cilantro mixed in a batter. Fast to cook and very tasty. Serve hot during tea time.
Servings: 4 | Time To Prepare: 20 min | Submitted By: Anindita Nag
- 2, bunch, finely chopped Cilantro
- 5, tbsp Gram Flour
- 2, tsp Rice Flour
- 1/2, tsp Red Chili Powder
- 5, finely chopped Green Chili
- 1/4, tsp Sugar
- to taste Salt
- 1/4, cup, or as reqd. for batter Water
- 1/2, cup, for frying Cooking Oil
- Mix all the ingredients except oil and water. Add water as required so that the batter is not too thick.
- Heat Oil in a frying pan. Take small portions (1 tbsp) and deep fry in oil till light brown. You can fry a bunch of them together.
- Strain oil, and serve with tomato ketchup.
gkarkare (10/1/2003)….i likes this recipe. this is very nice recipe.