Boneless chicken pieces richly flavored with spices and grilled to perfection. Beats any kind of barbecued preparation.
Servings: 4 | Time To Prepare: 45 minutes | Submitted By: Chitra Nag
- 1.5, lb (boneless breast pieces) Chicken
- 1,tsp Lemon Juice
- 1, Cup Yogurt
- 1/2 Onion
- 1, inch piece Ginger
- 4, pods Cloves
- 3, Green Chili
- 4, Whole Red Chili or 2 tsp Red Chili Powder
- 1, tsp Garam Masala
- To taste Salt
- 1 tbsp Oil
- As reqd. Butter for busting
- 1, Large Bell Pepper
- 1, Large Onion (for roasting)
- Wash and cut the boneless chicken breasts into 1.5 inch pieces. Add lemon juice and salt. Mix well.
- Add yogurt and salt. Mix well.
- Grind ginger, garlic, green chilies, onion, garam masala, red chilies into a fine paste . Add the ground spices and one tablespoon oil to the chicken pieces.
- Marinate the chicken pieces in the above mixture and keep aside for 4 to 6 hours.
- Cut bell pepper and onion into 1/2 in square pieces
- Arrange the chicken pieces,bell pepper and onions alternately onto a skewer and barbecue on a Charcoal G1ill, basting frequently with butter and turning. Grill till well done.
- Serve hot garnished with onion rings, cucumber slices and lemon pieces.
rambo (5/24/2007)….Followed recipe to the letter and it tasted as if it had came straight from the local Curry house.Absolutly delicious