Serving: 4 | Time To Prepare: 30 Minutes | Submitted By: J.K.Nag
- 8 , Pc Fsh Fillet (Bhetki,Tilapia,Basa)
- 1, tsp Lemon Juice
- 2, tsp Grated garlic
- 3, tsp Grated Ginger
- 1,tsp Pepper Powder
- 2, Egg
- as reqd. Bread Crumb
- Put the fish pieces in one single layer in a shallow bowl. Sprinkle salt to taste and one tsp lemon juice. Keep aside for 15 minutes. Strain out any water.
- Marinade the fish pieces with Ginger and Garlic paste or preferrably juice of ginger and garlic. Sprinkle black pepper powder. Marinade for minimum half an hour.
- Take each of the fish pieces out from the marinade and drain the excess liquid.
- In a shallow bowl whisk white of the two eggs to a smooth consistency. Add pinch of salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Take bread crumb in a flat plate.
- Take the fish pieces one by one, roll it in bread crumb–> dip it in the egg white mixture. –> roll in bread crumb again gently rolling off any excess.
- Heat oil and then gently slide in the fish fillets. Reduce heat and when the fish has nicely browned on both sides take out with a slotted spoon and drain on a paper towel.
- Serve hot with Kasundi (mustard sauce) or Tarter Sauce or Maggi Hot & Sweet Tomato Sauce and with chopped onion & cucumber.