A wonderful mixture of shrimp, chicken and vegetables — for noodles lovers a perfect dish to spoil
Servings: 4 | Time To Prepare: 35 Minutes | Submitted By: J.K. Nag
- 1, Lb (Chinese type) Noodles
- 1.5, Cup Shrimp
- 1, Cup (cooked and shredded) Chicken
- 2, Bunches Spring Onion (Scallions)
- 2, Chopped Onion
- 1, tsp (grated) Ginger
- 1, Carrot
- 1, red color Bell Pepper
- 8, French Bean
- 1.5, Cup Bean Sprout
- 2, Tbsp Soya Sauce
- 1, Tsp Chili Oil
- 1, Tsp Chili Sauce
- A pinch Ajinomoto
- To taste Salt
- 4, Chopped Green Chili
- Wash and devein shrimps.
- Peel carrot and cut into thin strips of 2 in X 1/8 in. Slice beans also into same size. Cut red bell pepper into 1/4 in strips. Chop spring onion into 1 inch length, slice the small onion bulb into small pieces. Grate the ginger.
- Boil 5 cups of water, add one teaspoon of salt and add the noodles. Boil for about four minutes. Drain into a strainer and rinse in cold water and drain thoroughly.
Toss 1 table spoon of oil and shake. This will ensure that the noodles will not stick together.
- Heat 2 table spoon of oil in a non stick fry pan and add the shrimps and stir fry lightly – about 3 to 4 minutes. Remove and keep aside.
- Heat 6 table spoon oil, add the onion fry for two minute. Add all the vegetables, grated ginger and green chilies except bean sprouts and stir fry for three minutes.
- Add bean sprouts, salt, sugar and cook for two minutes.
- Add the cooked noodles and fry for three minutes. Add fried shrimps, shredded chicken and fry for a minute. Add Soya sauce, chili oil, chili sauce and ajinomoto and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Serve hot with any side dish.
bsaha (2/18/2007)….It was the PERFECT homemade chinese noodle dish. It was absolutely delicious. A . take my word for it. A MUST try!!!