A delicious starter to a Chinese meal.
Servings: 4 | Time To Prepare: 25 minutes | Submitted By: Chitra Nag
- 500, grams Prawn
- 2, Remove seeds and chop Bell Pepper
- 1, Inch piece and minced Ginger
- 1.5, Tsp Vinegar
- 1, tbsp Soya Sauce
- 1, Tbsp Corn Flour
- 1, tbsp chopped Spring Onion (Scallions)
- To taste Salt
- A pinch Ajinomoto
- Shell, de-vein and wash prawns. Mix with corn flour and set aside for 10 minutes.
- Heat oil and fry prawns for a few minutes till they just start to cooked. Remove and keep aside.
- Heat some more oil in the same pan, fry the ginger for a few minutes, then add the chopped bell peppers and spring onions. Fry for another minute add vinegar and Soya sauce.
- Stir and add the salt and ajinomoto to taste. Add the cooked prawns and fry for two minutes. Remove and serve hot.