Creamy Green colored soup healthy and tasty for beginning of any meal, enhances the appetite too.
Servings: 4 | Time To Prepare: 25-30 mins | Submitted By: J.K.Nag
- 350, gms Green Peas
- 120, gms Carrot
- 30, gms Onion
- 60, gms Turnip
- 200, ml Vegetable Stock
- 300, ml Milk
- 30, gms Maida
- 300, gms Butter
- to taste Ground Black Pepper
- to taste Salt
- 1, spring Mint Leaves
- Wash shelled peas, carrots, turnips and onions.
- Cook vegetables in a cold veg stock
- Prepare a white sauce with butter, maida and milk. Heat butter in a thick bottom sauce pan and add flour in it and sauté for a minute. Add milk simultaneously and mix well so that lumps can not be formed.
- When vegetables are tender, sieve them to make a puree.
- Mix white sauce, vegetable puree, salt and pepper.
- Re-heat,bring to boil and serve ,garnish with chopped mint.