Fresh fried potato wedges with salt and spices.
Servings: 4 | Time To Prepare: 20 min | Submitted By: Pallob Nag
- 1/2, lb Potato
- 1/2, cup Cooking Oil
- 1/2, tsp Ground Black Pepper
- to taste Salt
- 1/4, tsp Red Chili Powder
- 1/4, tsp Turmeric powder
- Wash and cut the potato into wedges. Do not peel off the skin.
- Add the red chili powder, turmeric powder, and 1/2 tsp salt and mix it properly along with the potatoes.
- Heat Cooking Oil. Add the potatoes and deep fry till light golden brown.
- Remove from oil. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Note: these are the reviews posted by users on the old angithi.com website,
which has been now ported to this blog site.