Authentic Chinese style hot and spicy prawns.
Servings: 4 | Time To Prepare: 25 Minutes | Submitted By: Chitra Nag
- 20, Deveined and cleaned Prawn
- 2, Tbsp Chili Oil
- 2, Tbsp Chili Sauce
- 2, Chopped
Stalks chopped Spring Onion (Scallions)
- 2, Tbsp Soya Sauce
- 6, Pods chopped Garlic
- 0.5, inch piece Ginger
- 4, Chopped Green Chili
- To taste Salt
- A pinch Ajinomoto
- 3, Tbsp Cooking Oil
- De-vein and wash the prawns thoroughly.
- Grind the garlic and ginger and add Soya sauce, chili sauce, chili oil and chopped green chili to prepare the sauce.
- Heat oil fry the prawns. Fry spring onion lightly.
- Add the sauce, salt and ajinomoto and fry till done.
Vibha (12/20/2002)….Comes out Very tasty.