Deadly Chicken Cooked With Chilies Chinese Style.
Servings: 4 | Time To Prepare: 20 min | Submitted By: Pallob Nag
- 1, lb boneless breast, cooked Chicken
- to taste Salt
- 1, white Egg
- 1/3, cup Cooking Oil
- 1.5, tbsp Corn Flour
- 1/2, inch, sliced Ginger
- 3, diced Red Chili pepper (dried)
- 1, small green or red Bell Pepper
- 5, sliced Green Chili
- 4, tbsp Soya Sauce
- 2, tbsp Vinegar
- 1, tsp Ajinomoto
- Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces. Add salt, egg white, one tbsp oil, and corn flour. Mix and rub these evenly over the chicken to form a thin coating, and set aside for 10 min.
- Chop ginger and dried red chili peppers. Cut the bell peppers into bite-sized pieces.
- Heat the remaining oil in a frying pan. Add the ginger and red chili peppers and stir fry for 1 min.
- Add the chicken pieces and fry for 10 min. or till it is light brown. Add the bell pepper and fry for another 5 min.
- Sauce preparation: Mix soy sauce, vinegar, sliced green chili, ajinomoto, one tsp corn starch, and 1/2 cup of chicken stock (can be replaced by water) in a small bowl.
- Add the sauce to the chicken, cover and simmer for 5 min. Serve hot with fried rice or plain rice or chowmein.
ikzf (7/12/2005)….just tried it to day
children loved it very much ,
thank u for sharing
aradhanavarma2002 (7/6/2003)….Yummy!!!!Need I saymore??!!
Monika (11/8/2002)….I tried so many other way to make it but this is the best recipe.And tasty too.