Light and tasty potato curry with potato skins. Great with puris and chapattis.
Servings: 4 | Time To Prepare: 25 min | Submitted By: Chitra Nag
- 8, medium, cut into eight pieces Potato
- 1/2, tsp Turmeric powder
- to taste Salt
- 1, tsp Red Chili Powder
- 1, tsp Coriander Powder
- 1, tsp Cumin Seed Powder
- 1/2, tsp Panch Phoron
- 2, Whole Red Chili
- 1, tbsp Cooking Oil
- as reqd. Water
- Cut each potato into eight pieces without removing the skin.
- Heat oil, add panch phoron and whole red chili.
- Add all the spices. Add the potatoes and cook for a few minutes.
- Add water, salt and cook in medium heat till well done.