Good and Easiest Side Dish for dinner/lunch or evening snacks. A must try one.
Servings: 10 | Time To Prepare: 35 min | Submitted By: Atasi Das
- 1/2, lb, minced Chicken
- 1, tbsp Soya Sauce
- 1/2, tbsp Garlic
- 1/2, tbsp Ginger
- 10, pc, sliced Green Chili
- 1, medium, finely sliced Onion
- 1/4, tbsp Turmeric powder
- 2, tbsp Cooking Oil
- 2, small Potato
- 1/2, tbsp Chicken Masala
- to taste Salt
- 1, packet Puff Pastry Sheet
- Heat Oil in a pan. Mix ginger-garlic paste with the onion and fry till brown.
- Cut potatoes into small pieces and fry with the onion. Add salt.
- Mix the small chicken pieces/minced chicken with the fried potato and onion. Add turmeric powder, chicken masala, Soya sauce and green chilies. Fry till brown.
- On the side, cut the pastry sheet into small square pieces (3 inches).
- Fill estimated amount of the fried chicken inside each square pastry piece and fold into a triangular shape.
- Put the pieces onto an aluminum tray and bake at 375 deg F for 14-15 mins. Remove before they get dark brown.
- Serve with pudina chatni, chilly sauce, tomato sauce, anything. Enjoy. You might as well try with any dry vegetable/egg/chicken recipe you cook.
radha_g (6/2/2004)….very nice!i am in usa but the dish reminded me of my ‘monginis’ days
darlingzee (9/7/2002)….This is a great recipe for snack lovers. I tried it out and it was very tasty. I am using it with chicken and spicy spinach filling, it turns out great.
bukun (9/6/2002)….Excellent. Try it out. I used the pepridge farm pastry sheet.