Vegetable fritters made of gram flour and fenugreek leaves.
Servings: 4 | Time To Prepare: 20 min | Submitted By: Priyanka Nag
- 3/4, cup, finely chopped Methi Leaves
- 1, small, finely chopped Onion
- 1/2, cup, finely chopped Cilantro
- 1/2, tsp Turmeric powder
- 3/4, tsp Red Chili Powder
- 6, finely chopped Green Chili
- 1/4, tsp Amchur Powder
- to taste Salt
- 1/2, cup Gram Flour
- as reqd. for thick consistency Water
- 1/2, cup Cooking Oil
- Add all the ingredients together. Make a batter of slightly thick consistency (like cake).
- Heat oil in a wok. Fry small portions of this mixture on a medium flame till they turn brown. You can use round spoon to make them same size. Great appetizer for the parties.
Note: these are the reviews posted by users on the old angithi.com website,
which has been now ported to this blog site.