This mouth watering dish is favorite of all those who love eggs.
Servings: 4 | Time To Prepare: 45 min | Submitted By: Priyanka Nag
- 6, Egg
- 1, tsp Garam Masala Powder
- 2, cloves to paste Garlic
- 2, inches to paste Ginger
- 6, chopped Green Chili
- 2, tbsp Milk
- 1, large finely chopped Onion
- 2, small size cut into cubes Potato
- 2, tsp Whole Red Chili
- to taste Salt
- 1, small, thinly sliced Tomato
- 0.5, tsp Turmeric powder
- Beat eggs. Add chopped onion, ginger, salt, green chilies, pinch of turmeric powder and whisk
- Heat oil in a frying pan, pour the egg batter and make omelets. Make 6 omelets out of it. Cut eacht into three pieces.
- In another frying pan heat oil add one tsp cumin seeds and two bay leaf. When splutters add chopped onions. Fry till light golden brown.
- To it add potatoes and fry for 1-2 min. Then add ginger, garlic paste, turmeric, red chili powder and stir for 2 min. Add tomato to it and fry till oil separates in the pan.
- Add milk to it then stir for few minutes. Then add 1 cup water, omelets, salt, garam masala and wait till one boil comes. Lower the heat and let it simmer for 10 to 15 min.
- Serve hot with Basmati Rice.
nishad (3/20/2003)….it was nice – wish there was more curry though
mitikasach (5/5/2002)….This is different preparation for eggs. Liked it very much. Will cook again!!