Meat cooked with spinach and oriental spices
Servings: 4 | Time To Prepare: 40 Minutes | Submitted By: Chitra Nag
- 1, Lb Meat (lamb or goat)
- 8, Oz Spinach
- 2, Chopped Onion
- 1, Chopped Tomato
- 1, Inch piece Ginger
- 10, Stalk Cilantro
- 5, Green Chili
- 1, Tsp. Mustard seeds
- 0.5, Tsp. Fenugreek seeds
- 1, Tsp. Red Chili Powder
- 0.5, Tsp. Turmeric powder
- 1.5, Tsp. or to taste Salt
- 0.5, Tsp. Sugar
- 4, tbsp. Ghee
- Clean and wash mutton. Wash thoroughly spinach and chop finely.
- Grind all ingredients from ginger to salt to fine paste with little water.
- Heat ghee. Fry onion for 3 minutes and add the masala paste and fry for four minutes.
- Add mutton pieces and continue cooking till ghee starts to separate.
- Add spinach, tomato and sugar and little water and continue cooking till done
- Serve hot.
Stephen3 (5/14/2004)….very nice used pork spare rib joint10/10 mrs n
Note: these are the reviews posted by users on the old angithi.com website,
which has been now ported to this blog site.