Servings: 4 | Time To Prepare: 2 hr | Submitted By: Shantanu Nag
- 2, lb, boneless cubes Chicken
- 1/2, cup Yogurt
- 2, tsp Red Chili Powder
- 3, tbsp Lemon Juice
- 3, tbsp Tikka Seekh Kabob Masala
- 3, tbsp Butter
- 1, cut into 1 inch circle Bell Pepper
- 1, large, cut into 1 inch circle Onion
- 1, tbsp, paste Garlic
- 1, tbsp, paste Ginger
- Marinate the chicken with all the spices and ingredients for at least 4 to 24 hours. The more time you marinate the tastier it will be.
- Light the barbeque with charcoal. Make sure the coal are red hot.
- Cut small slices of capsicum, and cut onion skin into 1 inch square. Insert the marinated chicken, capsicum and onions into the barbeque rods.
- Put it in the barbeque, rotating every 10 min. Brush some butter over the chicken as you rotate.
- Remove from barbeque when the chicken turns golden brown.
- Serve hot with paratha or Nan. Do not forget the wine.
grover (9/13/2004)….Marinated for only 1/2 hour. It still turned out really good. Anita
Shinu (2/29/2004)….Very tasty…
ADMIN (2/12/2003)….You can find coal bbq in any big store like walmart or k-mart.
stuti25 (2/11/2003)….please tell me where do i get coal bbq in the USA…is there sumwhe i can buy this….& how much do i pay for it
ale90 (7/26/2002)….it tastes so good.
anusuri_radhika (5/10/2002)….I like the way it is arranged.It has attracted all my guests
Note: these are the reviews posted by users on the old angithi.com website,
which has been now ported to this blog site.