Potato and Onion fried together to make a tasty preparation. Fast to cook and tasty to eat. Goes well with Puri
Servings: 4 | Time To Prepare: 20 min | Submitted By: Shantanu Nag
- 1, large, cut into 1 inch long strips. Potato
- 1, medium. finely chopped Onion
- 1/2, tsp Red Chili Powder
- 1/2, tsp Turmeric powder
- 3, tbsp Cooking Oil
- to taste Salt
- Heat Oil. Mix everything together and fry in medium heat for 20 min, or till the potato is properly cooked.
- Goes very well with puri.
vani_bs (1/2/2003)….After frying a little, better to sprinkle a little water and cover until fully cooked.
Note: these are the reviews posted by users on the old angithi.com website,
which has been now ported to this blog site.