Meat Balls Stuffed With Boiled Egg (Scotch Egg) Curry.
Servings: 4 | Time To Prepare: 30 min | Submitted By: Chitra Nag
- 1/4, tsp Cumin Seeds
- 2, Bay Leaf
- 2, medium Onion
- 1, inch Ginger
- 10, pods Garlic
- 2, tsp Red Chili Powder
- 1, tsp Turmeric powder
- 1, tsp Coriander Powder
- 1, medium chopped Tomato
- 4, Cardamom
- 1, inch Cinnamon
- 6, Cloves
- 1, tbsp Ghee
- 3, tbsp Cooking Oil
- to taste Salt
- 1.5, cup Water
- Steps for preparing the Curry:
- Heat oil, add whole cumin seeds and bay leaf. Add one onion (chopped) and fry till light brown.
- Make a paste in mixer of 1 onion, ginger, garlic, red chili powder, turmeric powder, and coriander powder.
- Add the masala paste and cook till well fried.
- Add chopped tomato and cook (adding little water if necessary) till well fried and oil stars separating.
- Add ghee and crushed cardamom, cinnamon and cloves. Cook for a few minutes.
- Add water and bring to boil.
- Add Nargisi Koftas or the meat balls and cook in low heat for a few minutes.
- Serve hot with rice or pulao.