Fish fillet deep fried in batter. Very tasty. Must try it out.A very tasty and easy to cook snack at tea time.
Servings: 4 | Time To Prepare: 30 minutes | Submitted By: Chitra Nag
- 6, fillet of Fish (Basa ,Tilapia), cut into 3 inch x 2 inch rectangle
- 2, tsp Lemon juice
- 1, tsp White Pepper
- 1/2, tsp Red Chili Powder
- 1, tsp Ginger paste
- 1, tsp Garlic past
- Salt to taste
- 2, tbsp Maida
- 2, tbsp Gram Flour (Besan)
- 1/2 tsp Red Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
Oil For Frying
- 1 Cup
- Add lemon juice to the fish fillet. Add salt, pepper, red chili powder and ginger/garlic paste. Marinate for 30 minutes
- Make a smooth batter with maida, gram flour and water. Add salt and red chilli powder and mix well.
- Heat oil to very hot.Dip fish fillet in the batter and fry in medium heat.
- Serve hot with sauce.
ri_shi_s (4/19/2004)….very easy and very tasty
MALU (12/5/2002)….It comes out very tasty.
susie (9/8/2002)….the fish has to dipped in batter ant not patted with besan
Note: these are the reviews posted by users on the old angithi.com website,
which has been now ported to this blog site.