Paratha stuffed with cauliflower – paratha with a different taste.
Servings: 4 | Time To Prepare: 25 minutes | Submitted By: Chitra Nag
- 1/2, cup Maida
- 1, grated Cauliflower
- 2, cup (chopped) Cilantro
- 1, chopped Onion
- 6, chopped Green Chili
- to taste Salt
- 1/2, cup Ghee
- Knead maida adding salt and one tablespoon of ghee. Add little water and knead well.
- Wash cauliflower and cut the florets into small pieces. Grate the cauliflower. Add salt. Squeeze out the water.
- Mix chopped cilantro, onion, ginger and green chili and salt into the cauliflower.
- For each paratha take a handful of dough and stuff required amount of cauliflower mixture in the center. Make into round shape and roll each into proper size of paratha.
- Heat ghee in a frying pan and fry both sides turning over a few times. Add ghee and fry turning over till parathas are well fried. Serve hot with chutney/sauce.
Note: these are the reviews posted by users on the old angithi.com website,
which has been now ported to this blog site.