Your own home made Potato fries.
Servings: 2 | Time To Prepare: | Submitted By: Chitra Nag
- 4, large Potato
- 3, tbsp or as reqd Salt
- 1, cup Cooking Oil
- 1/2, tsp Peppercorns
- Wash and peel potatoes. Slice lengthwise each potato in the middle. Make slices of 1/4 inch strips by slicing lengthwise from each halves.
- Boil water add salt. Take the potato slices in a big strainer and dip the strainer into the boiling water for about a minute. Remove and drain water.
- Spread the potato strips on a paper towel.
- Heat oil in a non stick pan. Add the potato strips – a few at a time and stir. Reduce heat and fry till light golden brown.
- Serve hot sprinkled with salt and pepper.