Bread made of wheat, fenugreek leaves and spices. Try this different type of bread today.
Servings: 4 | Time To Prepare: 30 min | Submitted By: Priyanka Nag
- 3/4, cup, finely chopped Methi Leaves
- 2, cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/2, tsp Red Chili Powder
- 1/2, tsp Salt
- 1/2, tsp Ajwain (Tymol Seeds)
- 1/2, tsp Turmeric powder
- as reqd for making dough Water
- 1, cup, for frying Cooking Oil
- Sift wheat flour and all other ingredients except water. Add 1/2 tbsp oil. Knead lightly. Add water and knead well till becomes soft. Water should be added gradually. Keep aside covered for about 20 minutes.
- Divide into about 20 portions. Roll out each portion into a round size of about four inch diameter.
- Heat oil to very hot in a deep frying pan. Fry one at a time with light tapping so that it puffs, turn over till light golden. Drain and remove. (refer to luchi/Poori for more information on making puri.)
- Serve with alu pyaz fry or any other vegetable curry.
Note: these are the reviews posted by users on the old angithi.com website,
which has been now ported to this blog site.